Genetics and Multiple Sclerosis at #ACTRIMS2016

Click here to receive MS news via e-mail
ms 32

In this MSWorldInc video, watch Dr. Daniel Kantor talk with Dr. Philip De Jager, Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School about genetics and multiple sclerosis.

Learn more about multiple sclerosis here:

Click here to receive MS news via e-mail

1. Shasha says:

MS people maybe Celiac with low sunlight heritage or new to eating gluten/dairy/soy/sugar/GMO. My great grandparents are from the Orkney Islands Scotland/England/Ireland…far from the equator/low sunlight. Mitochondria are weak/hurt..inherit it from the mom, not the father. Low oxygen in my brain causes my MS. Gluten made antibodies to my thyroid…and I was low in nutrients due to gluten hurting my intestines so less nutrients absorb…then I had two babies in a row that drained vitamins/good oils out of me. I got MS 4 months after my 2nd baby when my thyroid quit.

Some people may also get bit by ticks or other things that bite and have infections since Celiac lowers the immune system making it easier for bacteria/viruses to grow/stay in a person which can cause swelling/inflammation which lowers oxygen. Lyme may bore thyrough the brain/muscles. Tick may have 6 infections in them.

Th1 immune system attacks and Th2 immune system makes antibodies. My hand felt like it was going to burst after eating Th2 foods. Taking too much Th1 food/supplements may stimulate the immune system too much.

I have two sons…one who’s body is like mine and the other like his dad. Both are Celiac…whole family tree is Celiac. Not all will get MS…it depends on what they eat/infections/if thyroid is affected and other glands.

I need to eat no gluten/dairy/soy/sugar/GMO..take vitamins/good oils/minerals…probiotic..LDN..detox. Anything that rebuilds my cells/raises oxygen/unclogs my blood vessels/lowers swelling and inflammation/helps my mitochondria burn oxygen helps my MS.

Many MS people may not be getting thyroid medicine who need it due to low TSH. Gluten may hurt the pituitary so it doesn’t make TSH. TSH should not be used to tell if people need thyroid medicine..just free T4 and free T3. Zinc/Se/enough iron/probiotic may help convert T4 to T3. MS people maybe low in good minerals to make this conversion and more. Hair tests show good minerals/heavy metals. Heavy metals may block chemical reactions. Fluorine in tap water may block thyroid. I drink reverse osmosis water.

Detoxing may help thyroid and chemical reactions work right. EDTA/DMPS IV chelations may remove heavy metals/lower swelling/inflammation/unclog blood vessels/get rid of Lyme cysts/detox. They are awesome help.

2. Shasha says:

Low sunlight makes the immune system do down…may cause autoimmune issues. (We are like plants…need is like a battery. Grounding on the soil (bare feet on the soil) helps get rid of free radicals). MS can be due to gluten in an autoimmune way attacks the gut lining/intestines so less nutrients absorb. Gluten may hurt the thyroid in an autoimmune way..make antibodies to it. Gluten may hurt the brain..may Myelin antibodies. Lyme may hurt brain and body. Some MS people may eventually get Lyme or other infections like Epstein barr due to their immune system being down. The whole family tree maybe Celiac due to low sunlight heritage or new to eating gluten, but each person maybe affected differently by it according to how they eat/exercise/stress/life style/current sunlight which makes Vit D etc. Tests may not work to diagnose Celiac. They may say you are not Celiac when you are. GMO corn may hurt the gut lining and Lyme. Lyme/Celiac/antibiotics may lower Mg. Antibiotics and other drugs/chemicals/heavy metals may hurt the mitochondria which may already be hurt in past generations and passed down to the next generation by the mom’s heritage. Mitochondria are passed to the child by the mom, not the dad. Mitochondria are like the engines of the cells that burn food and oxygen and make ATP energy. My MS kicks in when oxygen is low in my brain/body.

• Shasha says:

Low sunlight makes the immune system “go” down..not “do”. I have cognitive errors due to being tired/Lyme boring through my brain/sugar which swells my brain. Vit B12 methylcobalamin shot daily helps my brain/body…raises oxygen..helps with cognitive errors. I am trying to kill the Lyme/coinfections and then take a strong probiotic. Progesterone and bioidentical hormones..estriol/testerone helps my brain/body/stress/cognitive errors. Taking Vit D3 5000IU and getting sunlight helps my mood. Exercise helps make more neurons and mitochondria. A daily walk in the sunlight helps me.

3. Martin Matko says:

Many feel and know so called Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is a mechanical issue NO drug treatment or therapy can solely rectify ! #CCSVI

Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI) is a treatable congenital recognized medical condition science established in 42 Neurological afflictions and so called Multiple Sclerosis (MS) !

So called Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is an UNPROVEN autoimmune THEORY based solely on SYMPTOMS !

• Shasha says:

HI, I do EDTA/DMPS IV chelations which remove heavy metals and unclog blood vessels. Ca may clog blood vessels unless a person takes Vit K2 with it and Vit D3 which recycles Ca. EDTA IV chelations unclogs fingers/toes/nose/head/eyes…all blood vessels, not just a few inches. It is about $100 and done at an Alternative medicine Clinic. EDTA suppositories an also be used. I need both EDTA/DMPS IV chelations to be ok. DMPS removes heavier metals. EDTA removes Ca/lead. Hair tests show good minerals and heavy metal level. I do an IV chelation monthly which helps me sleep/keeps me unclogged and low in heavy metals. I also need no gluten/dairy/soy/sugar/GMO…take vitamins/good oils/minerals…probiotic…LDN..detoxing. LDN may help 99% of MS people…~$1 a day. It is like a miracle, but the Celiac diet is also needed since it is a low dose. Best wishes.

• Shasha says:

Yes…Alternative doctors may offer IV chelations which unclog blood vessels or suppositories. They are keeping me well. Ask at a Health food for store for a name of an Alternative doctor that offers this. There are 3 or more doctors in my state offering the IV chelations. You are welcome! Best wishes.