Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer Powell

Do you take Copaxone?

We want to hear from you!

The purpose of this survey is to gain insight from patients who currently take Copaxone or who once took Copaxone to treat MS.

BioNews Services frequently launches surveys to help better understand those within our rare disease communities. Multiple Sclerosis News Today is dedicated to providing relevant content to the MS community.

This short survey will take approximately 3 minutes. It is currently only available for US members/users.

Click here to take the survey

John Connor
      Keymaster

Yes.

Tried to take survey but it says I’m not ‘authorized’ – which is pretty galling as I’m one of this sites moderators.

Hell I’m a ‘Keymaster’. So I also qualify as a senior baddie in the ‘Ghostbusters’ franchise!

Was on Copaxone very briefly. Had just failed with Rebif and went onto it as a holding option. It was even worse. Stopped me from walking completely. I figured I might as well have a better quality of life whilst I could. I unilaterally quit!

Without it I at least had a better time.

Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Sorry John! It’s currently only available for U.S. users. We’ll let you know if anything changes.

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Just to be clear….Kevin is referring to the survey only being available for U.S. users, not to Copaxone. Copaxone is most definitely approved for use outside of the U.S. :-).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account