This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ed Tobias 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

As an MS caregiver, what advice can you offer? What tips can you share on caregiving tasks that can benefit both patient and caregiver?

Do you have advice that you can suggest to a new caregiver of an MS patient? What do you feel is the most valuable quality to possess as a caregiver?

• This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Debi Wilson.
    • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  Debi Wilson.
     Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

@forlisa is a caregiver who follows the MS forums. I hope that he’ll see this and respond to you.

I’d suggest taking a look at the website http://www.caregiver.org.

Also, I don’t know where you’re located but several of the local chapters of the National MS Society in the US offer support for caregivers.

Ed

Debi Wilson 

Hi Admin,
    As Ed said, check local resources, some agencies even have volunteers that can come and sit with your loved one, it would give you a break. It’s worth checking out to see what your area has to offer! A break, even once in awhile could do wonders for your overwhelmed feelings!
    We do have other caregivers here and I am sure it will be good for you to connect with them.
    Do you have specific questions you would like to ask?

Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

@admin,

How are things going with you? Have you been able to find some help?

Ed

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account