Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums 31 Days of MS Day 2 of 31 Days of MS: A New Mindset Made Me Stronger

• Day 2 of 31 Days of MS: A New Mindset Made Me Stronger

Posted by kevin-schaefer on March 3, 2022 at 9:00 am

In today’s story, Zaki Farzand shares the pitfalls and triumphs surrounding his MS journey. Read the full story here.

Zaki opens up about how the days following his diagnosis were terrifying, and he also went through a divorce. He felt overwhelmed and directionless, and for a time he didn’t think he’d be able to recover.

Eventually, though, he found peace and came to terms with his MS. I especially love this quote: “This changed mindset helped me discover a new me. Without MS, I don’t think I would have cleaned up my lifestyle. My new mindset made me stronger, helped me snatch the power back from MS, and has given me much-needed clarity.”

Do you have any takeaways from Zaki’s story?

Multiple Sclerosis News Today’s 31 Days of MS campaign will publish one story per day for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month in March. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more stories like this, using the hashtag #31DaysofMS, or read the full series.

kevin-schaefer replied 2 years ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.