Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums 31 Days of MS Day 5 of #31DaysOfMS: I’m Thankful for the Lessons MS Has Taught Me

• Day 5 of #31DaysOfMS: I’m Thankful for the Lessons MS Has Taught Me

Posted by jessie-madrigal-fletcher on March 7, 2022 at 6:34 pm

This is Agata’s story: It was 2019, and Agata had just married the love of her life. She was getting ready to celebrate her 35th birthday when the doctor called with the news: Multiple sclerosis.

At first, it took her a few weeks to go to sleep without crying. Soon she learned about the importance of food and nutrients, and became a health coach as a result.

Through social media, Agata connected to others with MS, to support each other and find answers. This community followed her throughout her first and second pregnancies, and cheered for her. Agata now wants to give back. She wants to bring people together and help them live a better life with MS.

Agata, you are an amazing human being!

Now back to our #MSCommunity. Has eating differently helped you manage symptoms? Do you exchange healthy tips with other members of this community?

Read the rest of Agata’s story here.

Our #31DaysOfMS initiative is running for the entire month of March. Daily, we will be featuring a different side to life with MS. To read all of the stories, visit our website.

jessie-madrigal-fletcher replied 2 years ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.