Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Do you have MS in your nighttime dreams?

• Do you have MS in your nighttime dreams?

Posted by Debi Wilson on November 28, 2018 at 11:30 am

I have noticed  I can walk and run in my dreams while I am sleeping. It is a welcome change from my everyday life.  Is that how it is for you as well? Or, do you still have MS during your nighttime dreams ?

Debi Wilson replied 5 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    November 28, 2018 at 5:18 pm

One dream I had, I was the model of a photo shoot for the MS society and I had to leap over a small creek, which was difficult. the dream itself was rather fun, but I knew I was going to have problems jumping over a creek.

I really wanted to add a pic here, but could’nt figure out how.

• Debi Wilson

November 29, 2018 at 1:33 pm

Hi Jilly,  I had to delete the picture you tried to post, it didn’t show up. I found out that only moderators can post pictures.  So if you would like something posted send it to me and I will post it  for you.

Your dream was  funny, I find dreams so interesting!

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    November 30, 2018 at 9:10 pm

Thanks Debi.  But how do I send you a picture? I have tried 3 different ways of contacting you but cant seem to find the attach pic button, so I didnt leave messages, was searching how to send a pic.

• Debi Wilson

December 1, 2018 at 11:09 am

Hi Jilly, Did you try to send the photo you want me to post through a private message to me?

• Debi Wilson

December 6, 2018 at 4:51 pm

Thank-you for sharing this Jilleen Verina!