Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Debi Wilson

MS has a way of creating changes in our life, and soon making adaptions becomes a way of life.

Have you had to make a change in your living arrangement due to MS?  What is different?

Jacqueline
      Participant

I – we moved from a three bedroomed house with loo downstairs and loo – bath upstairs to two bedroomed parkhome on one floor level…with one loo and bath the other loo with shower specially for my convenience…I – we also had metal hand rail bars installed both front and back gardens, due to high concrete steps leading to our front, high sloping grassed garden to our back…not very practical was my choice, although new home is more roomier inside as for my manoeuvrability…

Debi Wilson

It sounds like your new place has better advantages for you, except for what you mentioned. I’m glad you have more space, that is something I wish I had more of in certain areas.

Cyndi B
      Participant

Yep and still some what of a moving target.  Sloped lot resulted tin 2-steps up or down throughout the house and to/from back yard.  Don’t want to move.  Have installed decorative hand rails that work well.  Have plans to install interior ramps but am resisting that next step as long as can.  Have however given in to safety needs and are presently in process of remodeling bath room to eliminate step/ledge to enter shower.  Everyday is a bit of a work in process to make things work.

Debi Wilson

Yes, I agree Cyndi! Seems like it’s always something!:)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account