This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

It can only take five or ten minutes of exercise a day to improve your health!

How do you keep moving? What exercise have you found that is MS friendly? Do you feel better after exercising?

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/health/do-5-minute-workouts-really-work-ncna895751

• This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Debi Wilson.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Marta Ribeiro.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Marta Ribeiro.
     Debi Wilson 

I agree Brad, walking is the best. My walking is slow and limited, but it is still great exercise. Thanks for the reminder!

Jacqueline 
    Participant

We live in a ” luxury ” parkhome where my bedroom , en-suite is at the far end, the living room the opposite end, which is quite lengthy….so with my now regular bladder emptying ( hot weather – extra water drinking ) this is where my daily exercise is coming from…walking backwards and forwards, a rather long walk  from the lounge, through the kitchen, past the office, another loo, a second bedroom, my bedroom, turn left into the en – suite…When you are doing this almost every few minutes…so once again turning a negative into a positive…

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by  Jacqueline.
     Debi Wilson 

Yes, that does sound like quite a work out! I like how you find the positive in a negative situation, Jackie. Good for you!

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Debi, I might be making light of you subject topic but, this has now become part of my daily ritual and reality…Of course your subject topic maybe referring to a spiritual nature such as taking five minutes out for anything spiritually connected such as meditating….( can that be done in five minutes? )….As for my approach of turning negatives into a positive…what other choices do we have?…

Jackie…

Debi Wilson 

I think moving or walking of any kind is great. I am limited in my activity so I count everything. 😀
    And time spent of a spiritual or meditating nature is always helpful!

Mary-Marleen 
    Participant

Yes, I too believe walking is the best. Keep active.  I walk around the house many steps a day, many that is according to this daily battle.  I daily do stretches, some squats, some resistance ribbons, and every other day play around a bit with a 2lb or 5lb weight.  I always feel much better and stronger after just a couple of minutes of what I call my work out.

Debi Wilson 

Good for you, Mary! Sounds like you have a great routine!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account