This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jilleen Verina 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Rikki 
    Participant

I was first diagnosed in August after stiffening from foot drop,numbness on side of let and top of foot, weakness in right arm and leg, stomach issues and slurred speech. Since my last flare I have begun noticing other symptoms…the worst one, the MS itch! I have come realize the cold weather hates me. Get too cold? Stuck with a constant itch that takes sometimes day or hours to go away with no relief ever. Thighs have become black and blue do to the itching. That’s where it started. Not I get too cold and get muscle spasms that pills can’t relieve, sometimes I’m walking around for 2 days with a Charlie horse in my thigh. Now in January vertigo, ugh the sweats the spinning and it leaves me completely physically unable to care for my children. I started  the generic for Compaxon  immediately following the results of Lumbar and MRI tests. I thought my symptoms would go away for awhile but with these new ones randomly starting up I’m not sure what to think. First MRI I had ever had preformed showed 10-15 lessions! I’m concerned treatment is not working and may have to switch. I have also struggled maintaining my weight. No matter what I eat I keep losing making injections painful. My Nuro is out of the country due to a family emergency and is not due back till possibly April.

How did you recover after your first flare and are your current treatments seem to have some kind of effect on preventing ms symptoms??

-Thank you, Rikki

Jilleen Verina 
    Participant

Hi Rikki.  I have PPMS, started with foot drop, left leg is useless now.  My right leg has a deep itch I cannot scratch away, I have some antihistamine cream for that, seems to work.  I take disprin at night if my left leg starts to spas out, that helps.

You just got to find stuff that helps you manage these strange things, everyone is different.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account