Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jacqueline
      Participant

How do you cope with, and how do you answer that question of ” how do you feel today? ”

I shall give you an example…As we all know that our MS symptoms can change so many times throughout the day, and as we often mention to others that ” I am now experiencing a tough change at this present moment in time. ” Of course this can happen any time of the day, several MS changes within our day….Well I have been asked this question early in the morning, of course he means well by asking but, I just can not get it to sink in to him that the day has only started and I cant answer that question until the day has come to its end…

I am sure you have come across, shall we say ” Ignorant ” to what MS is actually all about, no matter how many times you try to explain to a person they will never get the full picture…

This is not the same as getting through a bad cold, each morning we should feel a tad better than the day before…Why oh why do people who have no Idea about MS think that this is basically the same?

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Hi Jacqueline,

You’re so right about “the day has only started.” I wrote something similar to your thoughts about a year ago: https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2017/07/25/how-do-you-answer-are-you-doing-ok-ms/

Jacqueline
      Participant

Ed, ” two great minds think alike…”

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account