This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jilleen Verina 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 
     Jacqueline 
    Participant

Good question..well right now, I feel that I have aged…not in mind but in body…How do you feel Debi?

Debi Wilson 

I actually feel younger than I am, which is odd since I use a walker! Maybe, it’s because I am àround younger people most of the time?

Jilleen Verina 
      Participant

Your lucky Debi, I am surrounded by old men.

Mentally I feel younger than I am,  and I think everyone does, but getting MS has made my body (56) feel older (65), which isn’t a surprise to anyone that is physically ill.   And the only people that care and understand are those that have MS.  Most people don’t give a rats arse that I am ill, because if it doesn’t affect them then they have no awareness.  It’s not until someone gets sick, they have the awareness.  Until then I am on my own basically.  And that’s how it has always been.  Life can be much harder when your ill.

Jilly.

Jacqueline 
    Participant

For me, this illness has made me older before my time…but I must add…wiser…

Debi Wilson 

I should have specified yes, physically I do feel older, but like you said earlier, mentally I feel younger than I am. Because I live with my daughter and my grandchildren.
    Yes, and wiser, good point!
    You said you live in London, is it chaotic there now because of the royal wedding?

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Debi, no I do not live in London, I am further…. South West…it was going back to my working days when I would travel into London from…South East..or just East as some refer to it…

At last we have some good news on our tvs, the royal wedding to look forwards to, a whole lot better from our usual doom and gloom…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Jacqueline.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account