Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      John Connor
      Keymaster

This is a report from the BBC just found dated Jan 7 2021,

Council’s who issue Blue Badges [indeed mine!] have been refusing MS patients.

Has anything like this happened to you?

Jacqueline
      Participant

Not been refused but, although i made it aware i have Primary progressive MS which means as it read ( it is progressive, clear enough, will just get worse with progression ) I think the wording is clear to those who issue these Blue Badges ( UK ) so why do they run out in three years, do they honestly think a miracle will happen and i will be cured, and hey presto, in three years time we will not be needing to renew our Blue Badge, crazy when with MS we instantly get one in the first place, no questions asked…I am half way through my first three years baring in mind i was diagnosed at age 64, i am soon to be 70…

Jackie..

• This reply was modified 8 months ago by Jacqueline.
      • This reply was modified 8 months ago by Jacqueline.
      Jacqueline
      Participant

In three years time i will have to go through the whole process again, photo, money, form filling etc, etc..

John Connor
      Keymaster

Thanks both of u, Me to! And seem to remember it’s all manual forms -which I no longer can fill out!!!!!

Jacqueline
      Participant

John… two separate posts but just the one of me…John, the mind boggles at these pen pushers who sit inside these offices and make these rules…

• This reply was modified 7 months, 4 weeks ago by Jacqueline.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account