Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS In the UK MS Patients Have been Refused a Blue Badge [Disabled Placards]

• jacqueline

January 22, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Not been refused but, although i made it aware i have Primary progressive MS which means as it read ( it is progressive, clear enough, will just get worse with progression ) I think the wording is clear to those who issue these Blue Badges ( UK ) so why do they run out in three years, do they honestly think a miracle will happen and i will be cured, and hey presto, in three years time we will not be needing to renew our Blue Badge, crazy when with MS we instantly get one in the first place, no questions asked…I am half way through my first three years baring in mind i was diagnosed at age 64, i am soon to be 70…

Jackie..

• jacqueline

January 22, 2021 at 1:55 pm

In three years time i will have to go through the whole process again, photo, money, form filling etc, etc..

• john-connor

Administrator
    January 25, 2021 at 7:10 am

Thanks both of u, Me to! And seem to remember it’s all manual forms -which I no longer can fill out!!!!!

• jacqueline

January 28, 2021 at 2:31 pm

John… two separate posts but just the one of me…John, the mind boggles at these pen pushers who sit inside these offices and make these rules…