Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Let’s Chat About Something – it Doesn’t Even Have to be About MS

Tagged: , ,

• Let’s Chat About Something – it Doesn’t Even Have to be About MS

Posted by John Connor on September 15, 2022 at 12:38 pm

I have a pretty eclectic background – so I’m willing to chat about anything, except American sports. That one is beyond me. Even by cheating via the net. Though tennis I can certainly manage.
    The point of this Forum is to get communication going between us. For many, MS can be an isolating experience. I’m still having to be extremely cautious due to Covid. I’ve had all my vaccines – I even get them early. That’s because my Disease Modifying Drugs (DMTs) wrecked my immune system.
    I’m somewhat used to hanging at home. That’s because I’ve been self-employed since 1983 and the majority of my work has been done from there. Gulp, even before there were computers!
    So let’s talk – or rather write. Except for politics/religion due to our editorial policies. OK, along with American sports that’s three subjects that are out. I’ll leave now as this is turning into a Monty Python sketch.
    What’s something you’d like to discuss? Any interesting books or films you’ve checked out lately? Do you have anything in your life you’d like to share?

John Connor replied 1 year, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.