Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      John Connor
      Keymaster

For some of us who’re in a self imposed house arrest may I offer these BOX hits – ones that have attracted at least my wife to join in!

Justified [Amazon Prime] Based on an Elmore Leonard short story ‘Fire in the Hole’. A modern day detective/western procedural that maintains its grip till its final theatrical scene at the end of series 6. It is also the best Leonard adaption to ever be filmed – didn’t hurt he was an Exec Producer!

Bosch [Amazon Prime] Based on Michael Connolly novels – think this is still in production. Again a police procedural of an unduating, jazz loving, ex-special forces detective which is also considered the best adaption of Connolly’s work. Yes, he’s also an exec.

True Detective [Sky Atlantic] Only seen first series as v.expensive to buy – birthday present! Again police procedural. Have you worked out what my wife likes yet? This first series is truly incredible – each episode feels like a film! Aided by the best cinematography I’ve ever seen committed to the small screen.

What box sets have been hits in your household? If you live alone that’s very much a household.

HIT ME UP PEEPS. X

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account