This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jacqueline 1 year, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 
    Participant

How do you feel about joining MS Social monthly meet-ups, and or, joining an MS Therapy Centre if only for the company, I have, I am now a member of three MS Social evenings, In fact one is tonight although it is quite some distance, into our neighbouring county, to be honest the furthest, a 31 mile car journey ( I shan’t be the one driving, ha ha..) Tonight’s meet-up is my favourite of the three, simply for the fun and laughter, and boy, that sure is what I need…Tonight’s entertainment will be a sing-along to the 60s music, I have met this senior aged man before at my more local group, last year, but then he-we, sang from the 40s and 50s, was a very enjoyable evening and I am sure tonight’s session will be fun too…We will always end with a raffle and a cup of tea-coffee and biscuits…It is something to look forwards to….Not all will of course have MS, some are their hubby’s or wives, or just the odd member who contributes to the MS…

One of the other monthly MS socials is a tad earlier start of 6pm, which is more of a club-bar social plus dinner, which the club scene is not really me…The two Socials I have mentioned are relevantly new for me, only joining a early this year, but it is still good knowing I have a choice, and something to look forwards to, due to what the monthly subject matter is as I dont want to keep being reminded about MS, such as the C A B speaker ( Citizens Advice ) or a talk that is due on leaving part of our brain for research…I want entertainment, I want to laugh, not have to keep being made aware of the reality, our dismal future…

I am soon to get ready, I know tonight will be enjoyable, they are a good crowd and mostly in my age group, seniors…I always feel right at home…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account