Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I thought some of you might be interested in our podcast. It is bi-weekly and is a chat about funny things that have happened myself and my friend since having MS. I’m a improviser and comedian and she’s a poet and we laugh a lot!

Here is a link to our ‘best of’ episode.

Hope you like it.

John Connor
      Keymaster

That was fun – worth a watch to all u other MS’rs.

As I’ve been trapped for over a year it might be fun for me to guest on your pod – though my MS is really aggressive! So, it’s more than noticeable.

Am interviewed for The Edge’s last ever podcast https://share.transistor.fm/s/15dbf68d?fbclid=IwAR2QEop2RyY7uCQXNj68LXtis96mJ4XEDWOAHuLBTsBAgg_f9VJ0CTsrK-0

Was shocked by my now slurry nature!

Actually the show has been booked for another gig. It’s at the end of August…..

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by John Connor.

Hi John,

I just logged onto here with the thought that I might be cheeky and ask if you wanted to guest on our podcast and I just saw your message!

It would be brilliant to have you join us. Let me know when you are free and I’ll have a chat with Lytisha and hopefully we can make it happen.

Jeanette

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

John – It’s a VIDEO podcast. You’ll need to ring up your hairstylist and makeup person!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account