This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Hi everyone. I found this room by accident, or was it lol.

Jilly.

Anonymous

I have multiple sclerosis (PPMS) since 2012 and spend most of my days sitting, now I am drawing again. My art is abstract. I use pen and ink. My art is therapeutic and helps with my mental health, by way of recalibrating. The word ‘Recalibrating’ is a verb, to move forward and in my words evolve. The odd thing is, I haven’t drawn MS.

Having MS has made me time rich… My sister calls me The Time Billionaire. Sometimes it’s hard to come up with ideas to keep me ammused. I have a life online that keeps me company. The internet has been very helpful to me as I don’t venture out much. My niece introduced me to Redbubble website, they sell original art on a variety of products. So, I was so happy to load my own page, instead of hiding my art away in a suitcase under the bed lol.

I am also a member of a chat room called, Mental Health Support Room, which was very helpful to me when I was at my lowest.  It would be great to have a chat room here for MS members to chat together, young and old. we could really rock the chat room I am sure it would be a success.

I am happy to have come across this website, thanks for being here. and I have been sober since 2012, whahoo!!!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/starbursting/portfolio/recent?asc=u

Ed Tobias 
    Keymaster

Thanks for all of that information, Jilleen. We appreciate your willingness to share and I wish you success with your art.

Ed

Anonymous

Thanks Ed, that’s very kind of you. Happy to be here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account