Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Party on, Dude, but I’m Still Blaming the Dog!

• ed-tobias

November 4, 2021 at 7:40 pm

Excited or exciting, John? There could be a big difference in the story that would follow!

• john-connor

Administrator
    November 8, 2021 at 6:59 am

Think I’ll leave quietly stage left……..

• jilly

November 20, 2021 at 5:18 am

I got excited last night seeing the red moon that hasn’t been seen for 800 years. Wow, and I saw it, beautiful clear night it was, so lucky to see that. I would load a photo but I cannot figure out how to do that here.

• ed-tobias

November 23, 2021 at 10:16 am

Glad you got a chance to see that, Jilly. Enjoying a simple pleasure like that can do a lot to keep our spirits up. You can’t upload a picture but I can imagine the site.

Ed

• jilly

November 23, 2021 at 6:57 pm

hiya, Ed, why can’t we load photo’s?

• ed-tobias

December 16, 2021 at 11:06 am

Sorry for the delayed response, Jilly. We’ve traveled to Florida for the winter and it’s taken time to get settled. The answer is…it’s a management decision which, I assume, is related to security concerns. Sorry.  Ed

• jilly

December 17, 2021 at 4:31 pm

Fare enough. Enjoy Florida. I visited Florida back in the early 2000’s, it was very warm there. I also saw a total eclipse of the moon there. Always look up, I say.

• ed-tobias

May 6, 2022 at 10:40 am

Hey Jilly –

We haven’t heard from you in a few months. How are things going in NZ? Still hangin’ in?

Ed