Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Pets can brighten our day, but is it difficult for you to take care of them?

Tagged: 

• Pets can brighten our day, but is it difficult for you to take care of them?

Posted by Debi Wilson on March 2, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Pets are great to have around, but, for me it can be difficult to take care of them . Changing the cat litter box is a big issue for me. Luckily, walking the dog is not my job. Is taking care of of your pets becoming more difficult? Do you have help taking care of your furry friends?

Debi Wilson replied 5 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jeanine Thiede

March 4, 2019 at 8:50 am

My husband walks the dog, and I use potty pads for night time. She likes to sit on my lap, so I take that time to brush her and cut where is needed around her eyes and mussel. She is part Yorki and Doxson. She has the Yorki hair and dox body. I have to keep her hair short around her face or I am always cleaning it after meal time. If I don’t get to her in time after a bowl of soup, she will use a blanket to clean her face.. lol.. but it is so funny to watch her after I have washed her up. She goes into dry my face mode… No cats here but we feed the birds and what ever comes our way. My husband now feeds the birds for me, that I miss as I talk to them and they seem to know that I am their source of food.  Sorry, I seem long winded today.. God bless you!

• Debi Wilson

March 4, 2019 at 11:38 am

Your dog sounds very cute Jeanine!

I think birds really do know who feeds them. We put bird seed out outback for the birds, they set outside our window looking in and even tap on the window if we forget to feed them!