Tagged: How to post
December 17, 2018 at 7:29 pm #14866Ed TobiasKeymaster
To comment on a “topic”…
- Click on the “topic” about which you want to comment
- If necessary, scroll down until you reach the end of the thread of previous comments
- Enter your comment in the text box under “Reply to: (name of topic)
- Scroll down and click “reply.”
To start a new “topic”…
- Click on the “forum” in which you want your post to appear, for example “Living With MS.”
- Scroll to the bottom to get to “Create a new topic in (name of forum).”
- Enter a title in the box under “Topic title.”
- In the text box below the title, write your comments. Short comments are generally best because people tend to glaze over lengthy comments, or just read the first few sentences.
- If you want to share a link to an article from a website you can copy and paste the URL into the text box following your comments.
- When you’re finished, scroll to the very bottom and click “submit.” The URL that you’ve pasted will link to the website article.
NOTE: A new topic, or a comment made to a topic, MAY be automatically held for review if it contains a link, or other content that looks abnormal to the forum algorithm. One of the moderators will review the item as quickly as possible and will either release it or notify the person posting it of the concern.
If you’d like to be alerted to all new comments on a topic:
- Click the + next to “Subscribe” which appears on the upper right at the start of every topic.
- To unsubscribe, click “Unsubscribe” in the same spot.
Our moderators, Debi and Ed, will be glad to help if you have questions.
- This topic was modified 4 months ago by Ed Tobias. Reason: Added a paragraph about content moderation
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.