• Introducing Luther

Posted by luther on July 5, 2024 at 10:51 am

Ok, so I’m relatively new here on the forum, but breakdown of my journey (and it’s been a really fortunate one I must say)

-1998, Diagnosed with RRMS

-1999, Optic Neuritis

-2000, started taking supplements (Mannatech) and they work wonders

-2001, free flowing working away

-fast forward to 2015, and I am laid off my my jobs, due to lack of performance

-2016 I started applying for SSDI, and let me tell you, tons of doctors appointments

-2018 I finally get SSDI & it helps out a little

-stated infusions of Ocrevus, the 3rd DMT I’ve been on, and it is doing really well

–now going back up, my latest exacerbation in 2018 was the “numbing” on the right side of my body. It still exists today and because of this I am no longer working, driving, etc. But I am still mobile. I get tired more easily and might need help getting out of a pool. Stopped taking my Ambrotose from Mannatech since infusions were going so well!

Benjamin Hofmeister replied 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Benjamin Hofmeister

July 6, 2024 at 1:21 pm

Hi Luther and welcome to the MS forum! Thank you for sharing your diagnosis story. Even though there are many common elements everyone seems to have a different one and we all benefit from hearing each others. Yes SSDI can be real pain.

I went ahead and moved your Tao Patch question to the treatments forum. I think it’ll get more attention there.