Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Things you wish you'd known about MS

• Jacqueline

March 18, 2019 at 6:40 pm

Just how horrible it is, all the various things that go on ( invisibly to the outsiders ) inside our body, the invisible things that the outside world will never see, will never feel, will never experience, the sensations, the pains, the discomforts. I would want honesty from our medical professions, our local GPS to tell us the truth of what to expect, whats to come. I want them to tell us you wont necessarily have a continuous good day, your inside and outside body could change, then in minutes, hours it could change again. I would want them to tell us how unpredictable MS is, to be honest and open with the truth. truths such as you wont have good days and bad days, just a mixture of both during each and every 24 hour periods. I believe the GPs and medical people-the professionals dont tell you this, is because they dont know this themselves, how could they know, you only know because one has it, we have become the experts. Oh yes they are the experts on paper, but we are the experts on reality, experience, and now knowledge. We are living this nightmare, we are not living the dream.

Jackie