Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Trials and Research Trial of Cannabis Derivatives in Treating MS Spasticity to Open in Canada

Tagged: , ,

• john-connor

Administrator
    August 13, 2020 at 11:36 am

Good news!
    But from my own micro and obvs no control – except don’t always get stoned – CBD is a con and THC really works!
    Can I have my $5m grant now pls. x

• collette-randall

August 26, 2020 at 10:06 am

Why do you think the CBD oil is a con? CBD oil is a wonderful substance with multiple proven health benefits. CBD oil may be helpful in alleviating sclerosis symptoms.

• john-connor

Administrator
    August 26, 2020 at 4:24 pm

Hi Collette

Ta for asking – I’ve been trying to get a debate started on CBD for something like six months.

I dearly thank you for joining in.

Mainly because there’s few scientific studies yet that prove it as useful. Of course. as with all science other evidence may well come along. And there’s also this study which is very dubious about CBD.

The New York Times also did an article about the whole thing last year.
    What Are the Benefits of CBD?

Admittedly, you can find anything on the net to back up your own argument! Oh dear, that’s undermined mine!

The reason I feel this way is that I used CBD for months. I researched and found what is a good product. It is far more expensive than the real thing. And the real thing actually works!

Cheers John