Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS What inspires and motivates you?

• jacqueline

April 2, 2019 at 3:19 pm

I often ask myself that same question, as of yet, I dont hear no answers. Maybe my MS is giving me some form of a ” social life ” strange to say that really as I have more of a social life now than I had before my MS. Some of course are MS related, others are senior ( as in senior age ) club, groups. They always say, ” positives come out of negatives.”

• debi-wilson

April 2, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Yes, I to agree “ Positives come out of negatives!” I have seen that be true many times.

My motivations are my kids and grandkids. I really want to see my grandkids grow up!

• jacqueline

April 3, 2019 at 2:00 am

Debi photos, get someone to take as many photos of you and your grandchildren so they will be left with some very good memories of places you and they visited, or just times that had been spent with you.

• jacqueline

April 3, 2019 at 2:20 am

As for longevity-our life expectancy..I thought we are told that we can live as long as the next, well apart from our MS might knock a few years off us, maybe. So why would you have any doubts that you might not see your grandchildren grow up? just asking.

• debi-wilson

April 3, 2019 at 11:07 am

So true Jackie, photos are great! I should  definitely get more Photos!

That’s a good question, why wouldn’t I be here to see my grandkids grow? I don’t think I was talking about MS  specifically taking me away. I think it was mainly I was just voicing my desire to see my grandkids grow.

• jacqueline

April 4, 2019 at 4:29 pm

Ahh yes, like me, I am intending to stay around a little bit longer, if only to cause some mayhem. They wont get rid of me that quick, well not I can help it.

• debi-wilson

April 4, 2019 at 5:45 pm

That’s right Jackie! ?