This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 1 year ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

What MS topics interest you? Let us know! You can start your own topic or we will start one for you!

If entering from Facebook, Please follow this posts link, register at forums and share what topics you would like to discuss. Thank-you!

D 
    Participant

I have spoken to a Qigong practitioner some time ago, saying that the Qigong method in question is well suited for MS.

I would really like to see a TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) topic here.

Debi Wilson 

Hi D.  Thank you for your suggestion,  if you look under the category alternative treatments there is a discussion of  Qigong and   I agree with you,  it is very beneficial.

D 
      Participant

either I have overlooked the topic or I can’t find it

please provide a link to the discussion

D 
    Participant

forget it

cheers

Debi Wilson 

I’m so sorry D, I just saw your request (It is now early morning in the US). I should of sent the link when I sent the message to you. That was an oversight on my part!  Also,  I would have realized someone had deleted the topic, (it had been posted awhile ago).

I will repost the Qigong topic and make it so it stays at the top of the Alternative Treatments category. It will be front and center and easy to find.

I hope you still do not want to leave, you have already helped us by bringing Qigong back to everyone’s attention.

Debi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account