This year, Multiple Sclerosis News Today will be offering live, on-site coverage of the ECTRIMS conference in Barcelona Spain, from October 7-10. Dr. Ana de Barros, PhD will in attendance as the correspondent, and supported by the website’s Managing Editor Dr. Patricia Silva, PhD, Isaura Santos, Social Media Director, and a team of staff writers. Our live, comprehensive coverage of the event this year will include live streaming of presentations, exclusive interviews with multiple sclerosis (MS) researchers and influencers in the industry, photos and video from the conference, and daily news coverage of all the stand-out stories from the event.
#MSNewsToday Covers #ECTRIMS2015
The Multiple Sclerosis Podcast
- Amino Acid Metabolite Shows Anti-inflammatory Potential
- Swank and Wahls Diets Found to Help with MS Fatigue, Quality of Life
- The Beginning of the End: A Reminder to #StayENabled
- Tysabri Safe and Effective Taken Every 6 Weeks, NOVA Trial Finds
- Trials Support NfL Levels as Marker of Disease Activity in Relapsing MS