Multiple Sclerosis News Today correspondent conducts an exclusive interview with Professor Amos Korczyn, CONy’s 2016 Co-Chairperson. Here are some bullet points from the interview;
- CONy is different from other conference formats because it encourages questions and debate
- Pro/Con debates are the best way to expose weaknesses, which in turn lead to a better learning of new developments
- Opposing views make researchers question their own work, forcing them to verify or disprove their findings
- Further exploration of the role of B cells and T cells in MS
- Over the counter treatments such as Vitamin D
- Motor and cognitive changes in MS
- Exploring the concept of NEDA – No evidence of disease activity
- Looking for new drugs which prevent relapse and halt progression of MS
- Learning from leaders in the field
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?