9 Approved MS Therapies You Should Know About

2.3
(3)

2. Aubagio (Teriflunomide)

news_14_Artboard 343 copy 156

Aubagio (chemically known as teriflunomide) marketed by Sanofi, is an active metabolite of the compound leflunomide and is a pyrimidine synthesis inhibitor. It is an oral formulation that has immunomodulatory properties, and can mitigate the rate and extent of damage caused to nerve fibers in neurodegenerative conditions such as multiple sclerosis (MS).

Learn more about Aubagio (Teriflunomide) here.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 2.3 / 5. Vote count: 3

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

As you found this post useful...

Follow us on social media!

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

1. Jackie says:

9 approved therapies. None for MS Primary Progressive. I wonder when will that Day arrive. Like in another 100 yrs from now??? How much longer we have to wait???? There is no words to described how I feel beyond the point of frustration. Waiting and waiting. To die.

• Veronica Curvy Burroughs says:

Jackie,
      I feel your pain and frustration. There is a wildly popular European medical device, a brilliant technology, that is breathing life back into people. It’s finally being recognized in the United States as the recovery powerhouse that it is. Trying to figure out how to have you be able to reach me directly. Find me on Facebook or LinkedIn as Veronica Curvy Burroughs and Message me your contact information. I look forward to hearing from anyone who was to know about a non-invasive, non-toxic therapy that is changing the game and works.

• Olive Bird says:

i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS, PLEASE.i HAVE HAD M.S. FOR 37 YEARS…MY MOTHER HAD IT , BUT WAS 96 WHEN SHE DIED IN A NURSING HOME, WAITING FOR A CURE….i AM STILL WAITING TO FIND OUT WHAT CAUSES IT, SURLEY IF THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, HOW CAN THEY FIND A CURE ???? tHANK YOU, oLIVE

2. Jacqui says:

Yep seriously lacking….nothing to help with balance and coordination issues and help of medications for walking?? Approved it may be but comes at a cost….why??

• Patricia says:

I take the compounded version (4 – AP) which works for some people in Australia. It is supposed to be the same as Ampyra (marketed as Fampyra here) and quite a lot less expensive.

3. Maria Hawkes says:

Could you please tell me what it is that helps with pain.I have had ms now for 14 years but had optical neuritis 19 years ago.