• Clarence Watley became a registered member 2 months, 1 week ago

    • Hi Clarence,
      The Doctor you need is a neurologist, especially one that specialises in MS.
      While there is still no proven link that MS is inheritable – there are several of our members, who do indeed have family links!
      A loss of balance is a tell tale sign of poss MS – if that led to your neck injuries? Where u a horse rider?
      Welcome, anyway you now can look through our innumerable subjects – which might aid u.
      Best John

    ©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen


    We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.


    Log in with your credentials


    Forgot your details?

    Create Account