Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums 31 Days of MS Day 7 of #31DaysofMS: MS Has Taught Me That Timing Is Everything

• Day 7 of #31DaysofMS: MS Has Taught Me That Timing Is Everything

Posted by Kevin Schaefer on March 8, 2022 at 1:00 pm

Check out the latest 31 Days of MS story here!

Alexios Touloupis (@alexios4real) writes about his journey from being diagnosed with MS in high school to accepting himself. In particular, he says that timing is everything. Between confronting his diagnosis, accepting his identity, and chasing his dreams, Alexios says it took time.

Here’s an excerpt: “MS has taught me that timing is everything, to appreciate the little things while looking for the bigger picture, to see people, and seek to understand them, rather than judge or dismiss them. So much of life is based on perception. I’m thankful MS opened up my perspective and allowed me to build a better relationship with myself, others, and this world.”

Do you have any takeaways from Alexios’ story?

Multiple Sclerosis News Today’s 31 Days of MS campaign will publish one story per day for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month in March. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more stories like this, using the hashtag #31DaysofMS, or read the full series.

Kevin Schaefer replied 2 years, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.