• Dock n Lock

Posted by John Connor on July 11, 2019 at 5:46 pm

Am facing a significant expenditure to make myself  truly independent. For a cascade of reasons had to get all the adaptions on my new Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle [WAV] before I had a motorized wheelchair. Now to use it as intended is another significant outlay for something called a Dock n Lock system. Am not whining – well I am a tad – but there’s so much too absorb with MS, dealing with being disabled and getting on with life that this sort of thing often happens. Is it just me? Or do you find all the complexities sometimes overwhelming?

Deleted User replied 4 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    July 13, 2019 at 1:09 am

Hi John, yes I do.  I’ve had PPMS since 2012 and still to this day I am adapting to it. It sure changed my life, and no-one gets it. They think your doing fine when your pushing a walker in front of you, but your not fine, can’t walk without it.

My life is mostly online now.  I also draw when I get an idea that would look good on paper.  I have chat rooms I visit and oh the shopping (Aliexpress) I have done in the last year, what fun it was.  I have a whole new wardrobe as I have put on weight from sitting around and eating chocolate lol.

• John Connor

Administrator
    July 15, 2019 at 11:11 am

Ta for replying Jilleen.  I have to generate an idea a day for the forum and you’ve just given me two! I can’t thank you enough!!!

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    July 15, 2019 at 3:47 pm

Cool. I like to be hehlpful…