Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS How is everyone feeling today? Is today a good or bad day living with MS?

• How is everyone feeling today? Is today a good or bad day living with MS?

Posted by Debi Wilson on September 15, 2018 at 11:48 am

With MS sometimes it can be hard to get out of bed. Other days, you can have small bursts of energy that make the day more productive.

What type of day are you having? If it’s a bad MS day what helps you to make it better?

Jacqueline replied 5 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jacqueline

September 16, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Is there a good day?..maybe a better day….One really cant tell from the minute one gets out of bed what the day ahead will be like until it gets here, and as it ends…Our body now has a mind of its own, with its continual changes throughout the day…

Personally I get out of bed ok but, as soon as my feet touch down on the carpet floor, my reality sets in for facing another MS day…

• Debi Wilson

September 16, 2018 at 3:38 pm

That’s true,  Jackie! Some days are just better than others. For example, today is a pretty good day for me. But, the last 3 days were the sluggish and difficult to move type of days.

• Jacqueline

September 17, 2018 at 1:10 am

Debi…if we knew what causes these ” so many body changes ” we would do something about it but, we dont know, they just happen…We are no longer in control of our bodies, our bodies now control us…Of course we will always be fighting back…we are a tough breed, aren’t we? or if we weren’t before..we sure are now…

What I hate most with my MS is how it is so changeable…it can change within hours – or even minutes…and I dont know what I done different for it to have done so…