Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS What are you thankful for?

Tagged: 

• What are you thankful for?

Posted by Debi Wilson on November 18, 2018 at 11:45 am

As we enter Thanksgiving week, please share your thankfulness with us.  Having a grateful heart, even through adversity, can help us to remain positive and upbeat. What are you thankful for?

Debi Wilson replied 5 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    November 25, 2018 at 8:34 am

I am thankful for my wife and family that understands what I am dealing with day to day, it has not been easy because I am a pain in the butt, my wife of 35 years and 22 years of that was after I was DX’ed has stuck by my side and I thank my lord and savior Jesus Christ.

• Debi Wilson

November 25, 2018 at 10:54 am

You have a lot to be Thankful for Steven,  thank -you for sharing that!

• Jacqueline

November 26, 2018 at 2:05 am

At this present time of posting I am thankful I am not on the getting longer by the day lists of medications my other half is now on, I am also thankful I am not dealing with his various illnesses that seem to be accumulating at this present time and the medical procedures he is enduring to find out what is going on with inside his body…I have learnt that we each have our own crosses to bear, and we bear it in our own chosen way…MS is a tough cross to bear but so are other illnesses such as Diabetes and COPD…

Jackie…

• Debi Wilson

November 26, 2018 at 10:35 am

True Jackie, thank-you for reminding us of that.