Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Does MS make you irritable?

• Jacqueline

May 22, 2018 at 2:07 am

Yes definitely but…maybe that is because I have always been that way ” cranky. ”

….Ok, guess I am making light of a nasty situation… leave this one with me, I will get my brain box working…I know I love anything lavender, that has a calming affect…and my next MS social meet-up, we have a lady coming in to give us a talk on Well Being Essences…I just know I will be a new customer…

• Debi Wilson

May 22, 2018 at 8:43 am

Excellent point Jackie, lavender is both a calming scent and color. It is a great idea to find what can relax us!
    The meet up you go to sounds like a good one!

• Jacqueline

May 22, 2018 at 9:54 am

MS makes me irritable when MS therapies do and recommend Yoga, and, or Pilates sessions…I shy away as it brings back what was once good memories of the days I done and enjoyed Yoga, Pilates and my favourite Tai-Chi Chuan…I know very well that if I do any of these now, noting would be the same as it once was…such as balance, gentle and graceful slow movements…I can only dream of, and reminisce of those good and wonderful days when I was fit, agile and able…which doesn’t seem that too long ago, maybe 15 years…