Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Muscle twitches (or fasciculations) are a common symptom in other neurodegenerative diseases, particularly amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It seems that many people living with MS also experience the same twitches from time to time in various parts of the body.

Read more about this symptom here: Could Muscle Twitches Be a Symptom of MS?

Do you ever experience muscle twitches?

Alex
      Participant

<span style=”box-sizing: border-box;”>I’m experiencing</span><strong style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: ‘open sans’;”> muscle twitches every day, permanently in several parts of my legs and feets. Stretching and mobilisations are often effectives to calm them.

Alex
      Participant

I’m experiencing muscle twitches every day, permanently in several parts of my legs and feets. Stretching and mobilisations are often effectives to calm them

Ed Tobias
      Keymaster

Spasticity…cramps…twitches. Whatever you want to call them I’ve had them for much of the 40+ years I’ve lived with MS, particularly in bed at night. Stretching, baclofen and Gabapentin have helped.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account