Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums 31 Days of MS Day 18 of #31DaysOfMS: I Decided Early On That MS Would Not Hinder Me

• Day 18 of #31DaysOfMS: I Decided Early On That MS Would Not Hinder Me

Posted by Jessie Madrigal Fletcher on March 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm

Dr. Tiffany Wilcher was diagnosed with MS at the age of 22 while serving her country in the U.S. Army as a combat medic.

Twenty years ago, MS wasn’t really talked about and in the beginning, Tiffany felt a sense of shame. Yet, once she opened up, questions kept coming and she inadvertently became the source of all things MS.

Tiffany’s goal is to be as transparent as possible so her success could be that for others as well. When she found out about the National MS Society, she spread the word to help others fight this disease: ” Now when I talk about my diagnosis, I do it proudly.”

Tiffany, you are a true advocate!

Now back to our MS Community: How do you feel when talking about MS to others?

To read Tiffany’s whole story and find out the source of her strength, click here:

Our #31DaysOfMS initiative is running for the entire month of March. Each day, we are featuring a different story, and a different view of life with MS. To read all of the stories, visit our website.

Jessie Madrigal Fletcher replied 2 years, 1 month ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.