Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Drinking Water to Improve MS Symptoms

• Drinking Water to Improve MS Symptoms

Posted by MS News Today Moderator on June 28, 2018 at 7:28 am

There are many benefits to drinking water, but did you know that staying hydrated can be especially beneficial for people with MS? Learn more about how to increase your water intake, and why, by clicking here: You Can Decrease Your MS Symptoms: Just Add Water

Do you find it easy or challenging to drink lots of water throughout the day? Do you notice you feel better when you’re properly hydrated?

Jacqueline replied 5 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • ed-tobias

June 28, 2018 at 2:10 pm

A useful article, Debi.

Drinking water is challenging and it helps.

I don’t like doing it but it helps.

I wrote about what I discovered about drinking water while I was on vacation in hot, humid St. Kitts last winter.

Now, I’m of to get a drink!

https://multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com/2017/12/08/my-ms-what-i-learned-while-on-vacation/

• Jacqueline

June 29, 2018 at 1:17 am

Ed, I once briefly lived in St Lucia, ok at aged 31- 32…. 35 years ago but, even in those ” active, healthy and MS free days,” I knew the importance of drinking water…

Yes hard when a person doesn’t like drinking water, even harder for people who do when we hit the winter months…I am a summer water drinker but will now have to condition myself and push myself in our colder months to continue in drinking it…