This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 1 year ago.

• Author
     Debi Wilson 

Have you ever heard of the venom from bees,  scorpions, or snakes being used as an MS treatment?  Even, sea anemones’ toxins are being developed for use!

Some MS patients report experiencing benefits from this type of alternative treatment.

What do you think of venom therapy,  have you tried it? If so, have you had any improvements in your MS symptoms?

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Hm, no, cant say I have heard of this one….and no, I very much doubt I will be jumping in the queue…Although saying that…” leaches have been used in medicine for over 2,500 years..” Our modern day leaches are used as an ” artificial vein ” for a cost effective, more efficient, and less damaging alternative way of drawing off excess blood…

So who knows, there maybe a use for the above mentioned, yet…but I still wont be jumping in the queue…

Jackie..

Debi Wilson 

Haha! I’m pretty sure I won’t be having venom therapy either, Jackie!  Unless, it cures MS, then maybe!

No, to leaches also!:)

Jacqueline 
    Participant

I think that says it all….” Robots are milking scorpions for venom that can be used in cancer research..”…Robots, shock horror, why not humans?…

Debi Wilson 

Good point! Ha!

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Debi…

…they say laughter and humour is our best medicine…good that we have found some on here…

Susan Bock 
    Participant

Yes. There is a honey with bee venom. To chicken to try that.

Jacqueline 
    Participant

So come on, which one of us is going to be the guinea pig?

Debi Wilson 

I nominate you, Jackie!:)

I agrees Susan I wouldn’t even try that! Plus, I’m allergic to bees, so probably not a good idea anyway!:)

Jacqueline 
    Participant

Debi…thank you friend…NOT…

Debi Wilson 

😂 Jackie!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account