Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments What vitamin supplements do you take?

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    March 31, 2019 at 9:11 pm

hmmmm, not a large turn out here lol.  Just VD here lol.

• Debi Wilson

April 1, 2019 at 9:24 am

I take vitamin D3, calcium, multi vitamin and B complex.

• Jacqueline

April 1, 2019 at 4:41 pm

Thank you Debi, now I will stay on track with your question. lol.

I was taking Vitamin D3, Flax seed, Cod Liver oil, although not all three at the time, or rather I gave them a try. I should really go back to taking them again.

• Debi Wilson

April 1, 2019 at 7:37 pm

My Doctor really recommends D3 for my MS. I take 5000 IU daily and I am checking into taking vitamin K2. It’s supposed to help the vitamin D3 absorb better.

And, YW Jackie! Lol

• Jacqueline

April 2, 2019 at 2:46 am

Debi, it is hard knowing what best to take. I have books from Terry Wahl, Swank, Jelinek and Judy Graham. Judy Grahams approach is dealing with her MS ” naturally ” which would be my approach but on reading much of it her lists of vitamins-supplements, minerals and trace elements is too large for my liking. I just could not imaging the body needing so many on a daily basis, if we are eating the right foods our body would be getting overdosed.

Judy Grahams book does make an interesting read, she touches on many subjects, and is very knowledgeable on ways of treating hers and our MS, naturally.

• Debi Wilson

April 2, 2019 at 11:28 am

Judy Graham’s approach  sounds interesting I will check it out! Thanks!  I agree with what you’re saying Jackie about so many supplements.   I had a neurologist tell me one time that supplements can carry their own side effects and you can overdo them .  It’s hard to know what is best!