Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments Companies Warned Against Unsubstantiated Advertising of CBD Products for MS

Tagged: 

• Companies Warned Against Unsubstantiated Advertising of CBD Products for MS

Posted by john-connor on September 18, 2019 at 6:21 pm

The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) sent warning letters to three companies s that sell cannabis-based products containing cannabidiol (CBD), cautioning them that making unsubstantiated claims about the health benefits of CBD could lead to legal action.

An opening para that I’ve naughtily lifted from a news article in our Home Section  by Marisa Wexler. Yes, I maybe a thief, but I’m an honest one.

I take CBD myself – indeed writing this has reminded  me to pop another capsule. I’m pretty sure it helps.  Though I’m absolutely convinced that cannabis oil really does.

My tight right arm actually becomes useful as an appendage again.

My neurologist certainly isn’t!

I’ve always been on the sarcastic wing of Alternative Treatments – thought it was hilarious a while back when protesters in the UK tried a mass overdose on homeopathy products. No one was harmed…..

But confronted by the vagaries of MS CBD is something I’m now willing to pay for.

Anyone else had a Damascene conversion to something alternative?

john-connor replied 4 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.