Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Debi Wilson

Having MS can involve a lot of thought. I always have to be aware of walking so I don’t fall, plan ahead before going places, and manage pain. Those are just a few of my concerns,  I am always thinking about MS.

Do you feel MS sometimes consumes your life? Do you always have MS on your mind?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Yes. It has changed my life so much I never leave the house, only go out to doctors apppointments. but aside from the MS, 4 years ago I was at my darkest time and tried to end my life, so I have been trying to come back to a new normal. MS has affected me greatly and I feel I will never get over it. The boredom is the worst. It’s not a life.

MODY
        Participant

Jilleen

all what we take now is just (analgesic) ,so,the best way for MS patient to act is choosing the appropriate med. and wait for some years till he/she finds a cure.

I left home to U.K.,China,Germany searching for a cure and I found nothing yet. Yes some herps/dietary supplements can help a little but the diseases still exist.

lets hope.

Nancy Eisener
          Participant

In the last several years my MS has certainly worsened.   Constant spinal pain, all of my spine, but especially cervical and lumbar.  I cannot concentrate well at all anymore I spend my life confined at home, walking in circles, sitting uncomfortably or walking in the same state.  I rarely take my small dog out myself.  Yes, it certainly can consume one’s life.  I try to read, bake ( at a low table, while seated on the floor cushion–I keep trying to be positive and to associate with positive folks online.  It helps!

Debi Wilson

I’m sorry for what you have been through, Jilly. I know MS can consume us and bring us down sometimes. During those times I really try to focus  on the positive in my life.

When I think of you, I think of how talented you are and what a great sense of humor you have.

MODY
      Participant

not sometimes but ALWAYS

Debi Wilson

I agree Mody, some people don’t feel that way. So I said sometimes. 🙂

Anonymous
      Inactive

Mody well hello again, nice to see you on the boards/pages lol.

Debi, thanks. Most people have dark times, I just mention it more than most lol. And thanks for the compliment.

I love that my humour comes through in text, that’s really cool.

Debi Wilson

It does Jilly! Great sense of humor is one of the first things I think of when I think of you!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account