Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Kind Therapeutics of of Hagerstown, Maryland holds a license to produce cannabis products that contain both cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the main psychoactive compound in cannabis. The company’s director says that medicinal marijuana is for ‘everyone’. Click here to find out why.

Are you interested in learning more about medicinal cannabis products and MS?

Fernando
      Participant

I’ve tried CBD’s lately, it helps with my arthritis. I’ve tried the actual marijuana but it makes me feel too tired and goofy.

Richard Hass
      Participant

Not sure about the actual marijuana but medical marijuana, in my opinion, works great. To mention, CBD oil, a component of the cannabis plant has been in the research a lot lately. And why not, it can help cure various kinds of health conditions without any side effects. And the good thing is it doesn’t get you high as the other component THC does )

John Connor
      Keymaster

Hi Richard. Marijuana certainly seems be effective for some with epilepsy.  I’ve never been into alternative therapies but there’s enough anecdotal evidence to indicate it can help with MS. I’m about to add to those anecdotes. In real time as I’m replying here my right arm became too painful to think! So I’ve just swallowed a couple of drops of cannabis oil. The pain in my arm has already significantly lessened. Hurrah! Unfortunately I’ve then also had to spend an inordinate amount of time actually typing the thing! Cheers John

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account