Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments Is Medical Marijuana Good for Everyone?

• Fernando

February 21, 2019 at 2:36 pm

I’ve tried CBD’s lately, it helps with my arthritis. I’ve tried the actual marijuana but it makes me feel too tired and goofy.

• Richard Hass

July 26, 2019 at 3:19 am

Not sure about the actual marijuana but medical marijuana, in my opinion, works great. To mention, CBD oil, a component of the cannabis plant has been in the research a lot lately. And why not, it can help cure various kinds of health conditions without any side effects. And the good thing is it doesn’t get you high as the other component THC does )

• John Connor

Administrator
    July 26, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Hi Richard. Marijuana certainly seems be effective for some with epilepsy.  I’ve never been into alternative therapies but there’s enough anecdotal evidence to indicate it can help with MS. I’m about to add to those anecdotes. In real time as I’m replying here my right arm became too painful to think! So I’ve just swallowed a couple of drops of cannabis oil. The pain in my arm has already significantly lessened. Hurrah! Unfortunately I’ve then also had to spend an inordinate amount of time actually typing the thing! Cheers John