Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Debi Wilson

Are you on the high dose biotin protocols? How long have you been on it and are you seeing good results ?

Steve Adams
      Participant

I’m not on it, but a survey of the FB Biotin for PPMS group seems to show an even mix of “helped with bladder issues”, “haven’t noticed a difference”, and “had side effects and got off that stuff”.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by Steve Adams.
      Debi Wilson

That’s interesting, I did see some improvement the first 6 months I was on the protocol. The second 6 months showed no improvement for me.

I hope we can generate more feedback on this topic. Especially, with the new data that claims high dose biotin  produces negative results. Thank-you for the suggestion for this topic,  Steve!

Cyndi B
      Participant

I look forward to reading others’ opinions on this.  I have been on high dose biotin for about 2 years now and I’m pretty much on auto-pilot for taking the stuff.  Am I better?  Probably, but I think it has somewhat  levelled out.  Can’t say I’m seeing continued improvement but neither can I say I have experienced a decline.  Guess will stick with it for time being.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account