Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Treating MS Alternative Treatments Are you on the high dose biotin protocol? Are you seeing good results?

• Are you on the high dose biotin protocol? Are you seeing good results?

Posted by Debi Wilson on October 22, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Are you on the high dose biotin protocols? How long have you been on it and are you seeing good results ?

Cyndi B replied 5 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Steve Adams

October 22, 2018 at 9:12 pm

I’m not on it, but a survey of the FB Biotin for PPMS group seems to show an even mix of “helped with bladder issues”, “haven’t noticed a difference”, and “had side effects and got off that stuff”.

• Debi Wilson

October 22, 2018 at 10:48 pm

That’s interesting, I did see some improvement the first 6 months I was on the protocol. The second 6 months showed no improvement for me.

I hope we can generate more feedback on this topic. Especially, with the new data that claims high dose biotin  produces negative results. Thank-you for the suggestion for this topic,  Steve!

• Cyndi B

February 19, 2019 at 12:27 pm

I look forward to reading others’ opinions on this.  I have been on high dose biotin for about 2 years now and I’m pretty much on auto-pilot for taking the stuff.  Am I better?  Probably, but I think it has somewhat  levelled out.  Can’t say I’m seeing continued improvement but neither can I say I have experienced a decline.  Guess will stick with it for time being.