This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Debi Wilson 3 months ago.

• Author
     Jacqueline 
    Participant

Caroline Wyatt is a BBC news journalist who In June 2016, it was announced that Wyatt had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She would remain with the BBC, but in a studio-based role within radio. In January 2017, Wyatt travelled to Mexico for pioneering treatment of her illness, involving a stem-cell transplant. Here is her story…

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/caroline_wyatt_multiple_sclerosis

Debi Wilson 

A very informative and interesting article, Jackie! Thank-you for sharing!

Would anyone here try this procedure?

Debi Wilson 

From Jacqueline 

• How many times have we said to ourselves ” we would do anything ( providing it is legal ) to get rid of our MS, ” but would we? a good question Debi…T o be honest, I very much doubt I would put my body through what she and her fellow patients have done, especially when we have read on their end progresses, it is a real mixture…I know life is, can be a gamble, it is whether we take that gamble or not, we only have one body, if we make a mistake we cant do things over again but differently next time…As for me, I very much doubt I would put my body through what she has, she may have unknowingly even made her body worse than what it was in the first place…

Jackie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account