Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums 31 Days of MS Day 17 of #31DaysOfMS: Stay Positive, No Matter What Happens

• Day 17 of #31DaysOfMS: Stay Positive, No Matter What Happens

Posted by Jessie Madrigal Fletcher on March 18, 2022 at 6:24 pm

Marek Klimkowski’s MS story began when he was 14 years old, but he wasn’t diagnosed until years later. He has had to tweak his treatment and recently an MRI showed some changes in Marek’s brain. But, he feels good. He tries to exercise every day and has even started running.

Marek’s wife says he is an incorrigible optimist. For Marek, positivism is a way of life.

Marek, we are sending you a virtual high-five!

Now back to our MS Community: Do you exercise? What tools do you use to help you stay positive?

To read Marek’s whole story and find out how he stays so positive, click here:

Our #31DaysOfMS initiative is running for the entire month of March. Each day, we are featuring a different story, and a different view of life with MS. To read all of the stories, visit our website.

ed-tobias replied 2 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • ed-tobias

March 19, 2022 at 1:20 pm

Positivity is important. I’ve lived with MS for over 40 years and I always feel better if I swim and/or workout. It puts me into a positive state of mind. What does everyone else do to try to stay on the bright side of life?