Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kevin Schaefer
      Keymaster

Check out Ken Bach’s (@kens.ms.fitmess) story.

Ken writes about first experiencing MS symptoms when his youngest son was born. He endured many challenges during the initial stage of diagnosis, but he then started exercising and applying a positive mindset. This helped him manage his MS and push forward.

Here’s an excerpt: “I’ve learned if you don’t make time for your wellness, you’ll be forced to make time for your illness. Despite the significant physical toll MS has taken on me, my most difficult battle has been a mental one. My solution has been to focus on healthy pursuits, which left less room for the all-consuming thoughts of negativity.”

Can you relate to Ken’s mindset? 

Multiple Sclerosis News Today’s 31 Days of MS campaign will publish one story per day for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month in March. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more stories like this, using the hashtag #31DaysofMS, or read the full series.

John Connor
      Keymaster

Yes and no. I started wheelchair tennis sessions at a nearby leading tennis training club. Well, not so much started, but kick-started. In them days I could still kick.
      However there came a point where I could no longer do it. I even held onto my v. expensive tennis chair, far too long, in the forlorn hope that I’d get back into it someday. Ah, well.
      My motto has fortunately always been ‘Do what you can, whilst you can’.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©[current-year] KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen