Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums 31 Days of MS Day 28 of #31DaysofMS: Finding My Balance, Both Mentally and Physically

• Day 28 of #31DaysofMS: Finding My Balance, Both Mentally and Physically

Posted by Kevin Schaefer on March 29, 2022 at 10:45 am

This is Roy Padilla’s (@royale_padilla) story.

Roy initially struggled with his MS diagnosis. He had no history of the disease in his family, and he wasn’t sure how to process it. In time, he learned more about the disease, and how to care for himself mentally and emotionally.

Here’s an excerpt, “It’s been a while since I’ve had severe symptoms, but this journey is far from over. My goal is to live as healthy as possible and experience life as much as I can — while staying in balance. I try my best to focus on things within my control.”

Do you have any takeaways from Roy’s story?

Multiple Sclerosis News Today’s 31 Days of MS campaign will publish one story per day for Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Month in March. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more stories like this, using the hashtag #31DaysofMS, or read the full series.

John Connor replied 2 years ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • John Connor

Administrator
    March 30, 2022 at 10:28 am

Hi Roy,
    Good ethics for anybody live by. Most people don’t have a v. poss time-bomb in their body. So really do today what u might have put off till tmr.
    Cheers John