Multiple Sclerosis News Today Forums Forums Living With MS Does anyone else put things in a safe place and then forget where you put them?

• Does anyone else put things in a safe place and then forget where you put them?

Posted by debi-wilson on April 17, 2019 at 11:25 am

Are you sometimes forgetful?  Can you put something in a safe place and then forget where you put it ?

Deleted User replied 5 years ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    April 18, 2019 at 7:22 pm

On my bed next to me is a memory pillow I didn’t use. One day I decided to put it away off my bed. About 6 months go by and I thought I would dig it out and use under my sore butt. I have look high and low for it. I can’t remember where my memory pillow is. lol.

• debi-wilson

April 18, 2019 at 7:26 pm

Yes, that happens to me sometimes. I try to always put things back  so I know where they are. But,  sometimes I forget to do that ! Lol

• hope2015

April 19, 2019 at 9:41 am

Constantly! I now either write sutle notes on my big wall calendar or put everything like that in a file cabinet and lock it (lol i put the key in an empy vitamin bottle I colored the top so i dont forget!) I make a list of things I need to do each day (anything and everything) and that helps, sounds crazy but it truly helps..try what works for you beat

• debi-wilson

April 19, 2019 at 12:19 pm

Great ideas, KT! Thanks for sharing them!

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    April 19, 2019 at 6:48 pm

Hi KT, nice to see you on the boards. I agree, do what works for you.