Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jacqueline
      Participant

<strong style=”color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14.08px;”><span class=”bbc_color” style=”color: navy;”>How did you react, what were the words you said, when for the first time it was confirmed of your up until then, unidentified illness without a name to it?…For me it was the relief at last, of course not of that title MS, which we know is a word to fear but…the fact that at last our mysterious illness and symptoms has a name, are…” sorry to have to tell you Ms Hathaway but, I have to tell you, you have primary progressive multiple sclerosis…) I was sitting beside him, facing him, when nothing was sinking in ( I had a future operation booked to take place in the next few weeks, a ( hysteroscopy ) so had been running around, no not literally, like a headless chicken…Well I sure remember sitting there and suddenly asking him…” am I going to die..”</span>

• This topic was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by Jacqueline.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account