Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Hofer
      Participant

Hi to the forum, and I’m a newbie here although not new to MS (d/xed in 2007 with RRMS).  Now in the SPMS phase of life with the MonSter.

I am an expat from Cali, living in Europe with my DH.

Looking forward to ”meeting” you 🙂

Mary

Mary Hofer
      Participant

Disappointing – less so the ”overwhelming” number of responses, but the fact that I cannot find a way to report the (likely) spam oriented PM I got in response to my intro post.

John Connor
      Keymaster

Hi Mary

I’m one one of the moderators on this MS Forum [the other is Ed Tobias].

We always welcome [WELCOME!] new members – we just don’t work weekends!

Slightly concerned about any spam you got! I’ve been doing this for a while and never seen a report like this before. Please let me/us know and we’ll let loose our in-house tech wizard.

In the meantime u’ve already mastered how to post items.

Cheers John

Mary Hofer
      Participant

Many thanks, John – I appreciate it!

Collette Randall
      Participant

Hi Mary! Nice to meet you on this forum. Have a nice experience!

Stephen Kent
      Participant

Hello. My name is Steve. I’ve had MS for about 15 years. I worked at the Postal Service as Tour Superintendent then as a clerk. I took an early retirement and moved with my family to the beautiful state of Tennessee where we purchased a home with 42 acres of land. We already owned in upstate NY 12 alpacas. They were moved south to a well fenced area with a nice barn. We added 10 Tennessee Walking horses. Next 40 Tennessee nervous (fainting) goats. We had a great time giving tours of our ranch. It was extremely popular. Then one day I was working on our ranch and was suddenly struck by pain in my legs. I made it back to the house and after weeks, months of doctor visits my neurologist finally decided on a spinal tap. The results was the final proof. It was definitely MS. I had many injections. Then a cure was offered. I went upstate, took the cure.Within minutes a became weak and hot. The neurologist said it’s jus not for you. Then a pill came out. I took that pill and felt much better. Now today I reside in a Nursing Home. I stay in my bed or get up in my wheelchair. I can’t walk but I watch TV, read books. Pandemic has us on lockdown. The hardest thing is to remain calm. Thanks for letting me join this group.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account